It's a mixture of frustrating and fantastic fun. Fun, because of the frenzied, lively atmosphere. Frustrating in the in sense that most of us typically take our time with a beer. But, hey, the fun part of it definitely carries the day.
Here's the list in the order we tried them at Table No. 6:
- Arctic Panzer Wolf Imperial IPA, Three Floyds Brewing Co., Munster, IN
- Shift Pale Lager, New Belgium Brewing Co., Fort Collins, CO.
- End Game Russian Imperial Stout, Big Horn Brewing Co. (Ram), Indianapolis, IN
- Hazed and Infused IPA, Boulder Beer Co., Boulder, CO.
- Wreck Alley Imperial Stout, Karl Strauss Brewing Co., San Diego, CA
- Schlafly American IPA, The St. Louis Brewery, St. Louis, MO
- Damien Belgian Golden Strong Ale, Barley Island Brewing Co., Noblesville, IN
- Workingman's Pilsner, Fountain Square Brewing Co., Indianapolis, IN
- Magnificent Amber, Triton Brewing Co., Indianapolis, IN
I suspect the brewers/breweries feels a sense of relief when the ten lightning quick sessions are done, but they've gained a lot of fans in the process. Here are some pictures from the fun.